The half course of the Chuncheon Marathon is divided into groups A and B.
The first group A has been assigned in the order of the records for the last two years as of race day (2019.10.27.)
Please submit the copy of certification via a fax or an email.
Only during the registration period, you will receive the copy of certification. As soon as the entry is closed, you will close the assignment of groups A and B.
Group A assignment criteria are as follows:
Within 3 hours
Within 3 hours 20 minutes
Within 1 hour 30 minutes
Within 1 hour 50 minutes
The 2019 Chuncheon Marathon open Half course to satisfy the runners' opinions on the addition of the half course,
- Registration : 3,000 people by order of registration (complete payment)
- Entry fee : 50,000 Korean won / USD 50
(A remittance charge is the participant¡¯s responsibility)
For the Half course, every participants must be at least 18 years old on race day.
(You cannot participate in the half course if you are under 18 years old, even if the parent agrees.)
(Participants who are 1) KAAF(the Korea Association of Athletics Federations) registered athletes, or 2) formerly KAAF registered athletes in which 2 years haven't past after expiration of athlete registration, are not eligible to participate in the Masters division
- Base dates are 1) the day of the marathon and 2) expiration date of athlete registration )
Some errors occasionally occur on our website, depending on your browser version or your Internet environment.
Therefore, we recommend using the chrome browser.
If you don't have a Chrome browser, please download it via the link below.
No record will be given in the following cases
- Starting at a former group than yours
- Running without official bib and timing chip
- Switching race categories arbitrarily
- Altering or duplicating the official bib
- Joining the race with another person¡¯s bib
- Participating with more than one timing chip
- Breaking away from the course without stepping on the sensor mats of the start line, finish line, way points and turning point
- Using other means of transportation to reach the finish line.
- Receiving help from others
- Any other deed considered as disqualification by the organizing committee.
If you want to find your records in the Chuncheon Marathon, enter the name and date of birth on the website ¡°[´ëÈ¸±â·Ï – ¿ª´ë±â·Ï]¡±.
Graphs are only available for full course records.
However records prior to 1997 are not provided.
The race package including bib, timing chip, T-shirt, brochures and depository plastic bags will be shipped about two weeks before the race day.
Please fill in the correct address and contact number to receive the package even
in the daytime.
1. Credit card refund - varies depending on the card company,
but the payment will be cancelled within 2-3 days.
2. Account deposit refund
– Account refund is processed as a weekly unit,
Deposit will be completed within 7-10days
If you are unable to participate, you will refund the deposit based on the following principles.
Cancellation fees must be paid by the canceler.
We ask for understanding that the refund fees will be deducted according to the refund period.
1. Details by period
~ 20th. Sep ? Full Refund
After 20st. Sep - No refund / We'll give you a souvenir
2. How to cancel
Enter the information on the website - [Apply confirmation and Payment]
and Click ¡°Apply for refund¡±
Credit card payment
: Notify the card company and cancel the purchase of the card
Virtual account deposit
: Enter the name of bank and account number for refund.
1) Please fax (02-724-6309) or e-mail(firstname.lastname@example.org) with a copy of the business license including the group name and the email address. (Please call us after submission.)
2) Please make sure to request the tax invoice within a week after sending deposit of the participation fee.
After the race, the organizing committee will register all participants in the completion of the virtual account deposit with the NTS (the National Tax Service). You can check the NTS cash receipt on the website(NTS) in November.
(Receipts are issued individually, regardless of individual or group.)
You can print a card slip on the website.
1. Enter the information on the website - [Apply confirmation and Payment],
2. Click [Card receipt] and enter the information to print out a credit card slip.
We can check the virtual account deposit after 5 p.m. on the deposit date. (Except holiday).
Make sure to deposit the money into the virtual account granted by individual or group. If there are any changes, please contact the organizing committee.
After checking the deposit, a SMS and E-mail will be sent. You can also check the deposit status on the website - [Apply confirmation and Payment]